Saturday, November 2, 2013

22 days off, November 1st, 2013

I really cannot beleive that it is already NOVEMBER....of 2013!?! How did this happen? 10 years ago about this same time I had graduated high school. I had just finished Massage Therapy school and was just beginning to get my license. I doesn't seem like it has been 10 YEARS since that all happened. But here we are. Next month I will be 29 years old. Almost 30. Where has all the time gone! 

It was a pretty good night sleep for Bubba Fett. He only woke up once. When he sleeps with Captain he seems to sleep a bit better. Maybe we should change this arrangement! It seems we weren't going to have a restful night though. As Princess woke up at 1:45 and threw up from coughing so hard. Poor baby girl had a fever and just couldn't stop. 

Anyway, Bubba Fett wears some crazy clothes at night to sleep. First we put Vaseline on him, then we put socks on his hands. After that we put footed PJs on. Then it is duct tape around his wrists so that he cannot pull the socks off. And finally we put overalls on his to prevent him from unzipping his PJs. It's all pretty ridiculous! So I have been research eczema jammies that I had heard about from someone else. They looks pretty awesome but are fairly expensive. They have double fabric on the hands and wrists as well as on the ankle and feet. They have flat seams to prevent irritation. I have noticed with Bubba that his feet usually itch. It seems like this could be from the zipper and seams on the feet. So...I am really contemplating buying them. Really, anything to help my baby boy sleep better. Don't they look great?

From EczemaClothing.com
Here are the progress pictures, looking decent... 













No comments:

Post a Comment